As a nonprofit partner of Business Volunteers, you have access to the following benefits and resources:
- Online Support: Register your agency on Business Volunteers’ public searchable database, www.volunteercentral.net. After registration, you’ll be able to add information about your volunteer program and volunteer opportunities.
- Board Member Referral: Business Volunteers strengthens the capacity of area nonprofits to serve the community by training and referring qualified professionals to fill vacancies on their boards of directors.
- Volunteer Management Resources & Trainings: Speak with a member of Business Volunteers’ Community Engagement team to schedule a volunteer program site assessment and to discuss the possibility of organizing a large group day of service. Attend a volunteer management training session to learn about volunteer recruitment, retention and management.
- Skills-Based Volunteer Matching Program: Skills-based volunteerism provides service based on functional business skills, experience, or expertise to benefit a nonprofit organization and/or its cause. Let Business Volunteers match your organization with a skilled volunteer with to help you in areas such as finance, graphic design, marketing, human resources and more!
- Days of Service: Business Volunteers facilitates community service projects for large groups of business volunteers that complement team building, leadership development, and philanthropy initiatives while supporting the mission of the nonprofit host.
Join our mailing list
Stay connected to Business Volunteers through our monthly newsletters. Just add your email address in the form below stay informed of the latest information from local and national sources that can help you recruit, manage and develop your volunteer workforce.