All of our programs and services have been adapted to provide a virtual experience
Business Volunteers offers several types of fully managed events to provide a rewarding and impactful experience for your business, team, and employees while they are doing good. better.
Our team of community engagement experts know business goals, know the nonprofit community, and possess a deep understanding in how to provide a best in class experience for you and your group.
Direct Service and Probono Consulting
In House and Custom Events
The following events can be highly customized to meet the needs and preferences of your business and employees.
- communityCONNECT (team volunteer projects) is a top down managed group volunteering event for your company or group of employees. Events can range from 10 to 1000 volunteers, and include direct service activities with nonprofit organizations such as beautification, environmental work, supply sorting, tutoring, meal preparation, and more.
- skillCONNECT is a highly structured several hour event to bring the expertise of business professionals to nonprofit leaders facing business challenges. Projects include helping nonprofits with challenges related to marketing, staffing, budgeting, supply distribution, technology and more.
- boardCONNECT is a highly structured, fast paced event to introduce prospective board candidates to nonprofits seeking board members. As a custom in house offering, boardCONNECT can be tailored with nonprofits who represent the strategic interests of the host company.
Gold Star Service
We work closely with partner companies to understand group size, parameters, and preferences to design and fully manage an event that meets and exceeds your distinct needs. Our team of dedicated professionals provide the following services for businesses:
- nonprofit and project scoping
- supply management and distribution
- project management
- team training
- orientation and issue education
- icebreakers, reflections, and culture building engagements
- follow ups and connections
- surveying and data collection
- communications, story capturing, and social media promotion
- data analysis and impact reporting
- boardCONNECT is a highly structured, fast paced event to introduce prospective board candidates to nonprofits seeking board members. Typically offered to the general public twice a year.
- businessCONNECT brings regional business leaders in community impact together to share best practices, challenges, and insight.
See our events calendar for more information and registration.