All of our programs and services have been adapted to provide a virtual experience
The Business Volunteers BUILD series offers a wide variety of public and in house workshops to better prepare businesses, individuals, and community organizations to expand their impact and do good. better.
What We Offer
Our menu of workshop options offer opportunities to build knowledge and skills in four areas:
- boardBUILD: to support employees interested in, or looking to develop their knowledge, skills, and impact in nonprofit board service
- skillBUILD: to develop knowledge and professional skills transferrable between the workplace and civic leadership positions
- businessBUILD: to support strategy and best practices for corporate community impact
- communityBUILD: to build capacity of nonprofits and community organizations
Current workshop titles include, but are not limited to, the options below.
- boardBUILD: Overview- for those exploring nonprofit board service
- boardBUILD: Fundamentals – 3 hour intensive workshop for new and experienced board members
- boardBUILD: Conflict of Interest- specialized training
- skillBUILD: (series titles change annually)
- businessBUILD: A Blueprint for Strategic Corporate Community Engagement
- businessBUILD: Launching an Employee Volunteer Committee
- communityBUILD: Developing Strategic Corporate Partnerships
- communityBUILD: Engaging Corporate Volunteers
In House and Custom Trainings
Any of our BUILD trainings can also be offered IN HOUSE to businesses and organizations, and can be tailored to meet the needs of your specific company and goals.
For more information, please contact Business Volunteers at email@example.com or 410.366.6030