Services for Nonprofit Organizations
Business Volunteers’ mission is to bring the talent of individual and business professionals to local nonprofit organizations. Our goal is connect volunteers to organizations on a variety of levels while also providing support to increase capacity and productivity.
- Board Matching Program – Connects business professionals with opportunities to serve on nonprofit boards/committees based on nonprofit needs and the candidates’ interest and expertise
- Volunteer Central – The volunteer connecting program in Central Maryland. Our website is a volunteer matching portal that connects thousands of volunteers each year.
- Days of Service & Team Volunteer Projects – Looking for a group to tackle a project at your organization, we can connect you to business teams ready to make a difference.
- Skilled Volunteers – Use Volunteer Central or contact us directly regarding your needs in areas such as IT, finance, marketing, or more and we will try to connect you to the right professionals.
Educational Seminars & Events
- Lunch & Learn – Join us at one of our training sessions covering best practices on volunteer recruitment, effectively engaging skilled volunteers, how to work with millennials, and more.
- doSOMETHING! – This annual event was created to introduce hundreds of people to nonprofits looking for new volunteers.
- boardCONNECT – A semi-annual “board-matching fair” targeted at nonprofits looking to expand their board with younger professionals.