Services for Nonprofit Organizations
Business Volunteers’ mission is to bring the talent of individual and business professionals to local nonprofit organizations. Our goal is connect volunteers to organizations on a variety of levels while also providing support to increase capacity and productivity.
- Board Matching Program – Connects business professionals with opportunities to serve on nonprofit boards/committees based on nonprofit needs and the candidates’ interest and expertise
- Team Volunteer Projects – Looking for a group to tackle a project at your organization, we can connect you to business teams ready to make a difference.
- Skilled Volunteers – Contact us directly regarding your needs in areas such as IT, finance, marketing, or more and we will try to connect you to the right professionals.
Educational Seminars & Events
- Lunch & Learn – Join us at one of our training sessions covering best practices on volunteer recruitment, effectively engaging skilled volunteers, how to work with millennials, and more.
- boardCONNECT – A semi-annual “board-matching fair” targeted at nonprofits looking to expand their board with younger professionals.