As the primary resource on business community engagement in the region, Business Volunteers offers programs and services to assist businesses of all sizes develop and implement effective community engagement strategies.
We offer the following programs and services to our business partners:
- Team Volunteer Projects
- School Partnership Opportunities
- Board Leadership, Matching and Training
- Civic Leadership Development Program (GIVE)
- Skills-Based Volunteering
Through a partnership with Business Volunteers, your organization will establish and expand its community involvement efforts while also achieving key business goals, including:
- Enhancing your company reputation
- Improving employee recruitment, engagement, retention and development
- Providing leadership and professional development opportunities
- Making a positive impact in the community.
Become a business partner today! Complete our online form or contact Business Volunteers at email@example.com or 410-366-6030.