Voluntourism and Days of Service
Here’s an idea! Take time during your next conference or business trip to have fun and give back through “voluntourism.” Voluntourism is a new travel trend catching on with convention attendees and business travelers worldwide. Through this unique activity, groups participate in team-building projects that enhance their travel experience while helping the local community. Voluntourism is a great addition to rounds of golf, professional sporting events, and other typical group outings.
Business Volunteers Maryland is Greater Baltimore’s premier nonprofit organization specializing in volunteer events and is here to help your group make a difference on your next trip to our area.
Benefits of Voluntourism
In addition to having a fun, memorable, and meaningful experience, your participants
- Be inspired by their role in positive community development
- Benefit local community organizations and causes
- Build morale and group relationships
- Raise public awareness of the group’s brand and commitment to social responsibility
- Experience the local culture in a personal and memorable way
Click here for an option on how to get started!