Board service is the perfect opportunity to develop leadership skills, build new networks and make a significant contribution to a nonprofit. Our Board Leadership Program trains and matches business professionals to positions on nonprofit boards and committees. To date, we have successfully matched more than 800 individuals.
A Meaningful Match
For individuals seeking to become involved in community leadership, our Board Leadership Program prepares and recommends candidates for board positions, according to the needs expressed by nonprofit organizations, and the interests and skills of individual candidates.
Participating business partners gain numerous benefits from the Board Leadership Program:
- Enhanced visibility as a socially-conscious corporate citizen.
- Enhanced leadership and management skills in their participating employees.
- Networking opportunities as company employees meet and work with other professionals on nonprofit boards.
- Strengthened employee ties as a result of the investment in their leadership potential and personal development.
Employees who participate in the Board Leadership Program also see many benefits:
- Enhanced leadership and management skills.
- Valuable networking opportunities.
- Training in the roles and responsibilities of nonprofit board members.
- Greater understanding of and connection to the community.
- Opportunities to make an impact working for a cause they believe in.
For more information on our Board Leadership Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org .