We create and manage team volunteer projects and company days of service, which benefit our nonprofit partners. These projects can also include longer term, skill-based projects for nonprofits in need of professional expertise.
We provide a range of services to both businesses and nonprofits to facilitate and capture the experience of the volunteer experience. These services include:
- Sourcing multiple high impact projects.
- Connecting business and nonprofit points of contact.
- Facilitating site visit for business/nonprofit, consultation on project selection (members only, additional fee for non members.)
- Capturing your story of service (photos, videos, quotes gathered throughout day of service.)
- Ensuring community recognition focusing on your day of service through various networks.
- Creating an impact assessment (formal presentation of quantitative and qualitative data on project impact with nonprofit and community.)
- Customization of in-person training and toolkits for nonprofit and volunteer teams to prepare for the day of service.
Find out how to engage corporate volunteers at your nonprofit by reaching out to Robin MacFadden at RmacFadden@businessvolunteersmd.org or 410-366-6030 ext. 226.