Building a Stronger Community
“Working together generates more impact for the community than working alone. Synergy makes us greater than the sum of our parts.”
John Wolf, Baker Donelson
Business Volunteers’ Board Member
In 2013, Business Volunteers Maryland celebrated 10 years of building impact! On September 24, 2013 we marked our 10th anniversary with an event honoring our founders. Click here to view photos.
- For every dollar ($1) contributed to Business Volunteers, we return five dollars ($5) to the community.
- To date, we have completed more than 875 board matches. Thirty percent (35%) of those board members are now in leadership roles.
- Through the coordination of 490 team volunteer projects we have helped more than 100 nonprofits improve their facilities, clean and beautify green spaces and water ways, and deliver much needed services to the community.
- Business Volunteers has provided valuable resources and training opportunities to more than 4,290 business professionals and 1,925 nonprofit staff members.
- Since 2003, Business Volunteers has connected more than 215,000 individuals to volunteer opportunities and has infused more than $42 million in time and talent into Central Maryland.
Ready to Get Involved? Contact us today!