Building a Stronger Community
“Our partnership with Business Volunteers is a strategic business decision that serves as a recruiting and retention tool.”
Ron Causey, CEO, SC&H Group
Business Volunteers’ Board Chair
In 2018, Business Volunteers Maryland celebrates 15 years of making an impact in the community!
- For every dollar ($1) contributed to Business Volunteers, we return five dollars ($5) to the community.
- To date, we have completed more than 900 board matches. Thirty percent (35%) of those board members are now in leadership roles.
- We have empowered and engaged 320 Civic leaders our GIVE Fellowship Program.
- Business Volunteers has provided valuable resources and training opportunities to more than 4,290 business professionals and 1,925 nonprofit staff members.
- Since 2003, Business Volunteers has connected more than 215,000 individuals to volunteer opportunities and has infused more than $42 million in time and talent into Central Maryland.
Ready to Get Involved? Contact us today!