GIVE Fellowship: Alumni Panel
The GIVE Fellowship, a Business Volunteers Maryland program, prepares rising leaders in Baltimore for civic engagement and community leadership.
Join us for a chance to dive deeper into GIVE as you network with members of our GIVE Alumni Network! Alumni will share their what brought them to the Fellowship, their Fellowship experience, and how GIVE supports their role in communities across Baltimore.
GIVE Fellows join a learning and action community to support professional growth and leadership skills such as:
- Networking opportunities with 50 GIVE Fellows, over 400 GIVE Alumni, and other community & business leaders.
- Hands-on experiences working with a Baltimore nonprofit on a GIVE Advisory Project as a part of a team of fellows.
- Increased awareness of key issues facing the communities in the greater Baltimore region.
- Enhanced community engagement skills developed through a series of monthly workshops and trainings with guest speakers and panelists from the nonprofit and business world.
- A transformative experience that prepare leaders to to take on a greater role strengthening communities, with communities.
At Business Volunteers we help companies and individuals impact their community in three ways:
- BUILD through trainings and education
- CONNECT through engagements and experience
- CONSULT though impact and leadership
For more information on how Business Volunteers can help you and your company please visit