communityBUILD trainings develop the talents and tools of nonprofit professionals and organizations to better serve their mission.
communityBUILD: Leveraging your Business Volunteers Partnership
Business Volunteers Maryland makes strategic connections between people, businesses, and nonprofits. We manage and match teams with meaningful skilled and direct service volunteer opportunities.
This virtual learning opportunity will provide an introductory overview to the work of Business Volunteers Maryland and how your nonprofit organization can leverage a partnership. Additionally, you will hear from nonprofit professionals from across our region about how they have leveraged community partnerships, specifically with Business Volunteers Maryland.
– Learn about opportunities for engagement
– Learn the keys to successful partnerships with Business Volunteers
– Be able to access necessary information to launch a partnership with BVM
Panelists will be announced soon.
At Business Volunteers we help companies and individuals impact their community in three ways:
- BUILD through trainings and education
- CONNECT through engagements and experience
- CONSULT though impact and leadership
For more information on how Business Volunteers can help you and your company please visit