At Business Volunteers Maryland, we define ourselves as community engagement experts. Along with our mission “to inspire volunteerism and connect motivated people and businesses to nonprofit organizations leading to stronger communities,” BVM’s core focus is building the communities around us, including internally!
The BVM culture goes together with our mission … we inspire each other to build better processes, better outcomes, and a stronger community, for us and the world around us.
- We love to give back: in volunteer hours, helpful connections, and supporting community efforts.
- We support each other.
- We challenge our assumptions and our processes to work smarter.
- We love to learn.
- We respect work/life balance.
- We have a collective great sense of humor!
Not much can top that, but there are many other benefits to working at BVM!
- Paid time-off for Federal Holidays, plus the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- Accrued vacation time
- Personal Leave
- Paid time off for volunteering (obviously!)
- Access to Health Benefits, FSA, Life & Disability Insurance, and Retirement Plan
- Federal Hill office location with parking (or a bike rack if you prefer)
If you want to work for an organization while you become more involved in your community, and where you can work with a smart, creative, and supportive team, well, you have made it home.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about open positions.