- BmoreEvents: An online destination for charity events and nonprofit resources, harnessing digital resources to increase exposure and positive outcomes for nonprofits.
- Maryland Nonprofits: Maryland Nonprofits’ mission is to strengthen, educate and engage nonprofit organizations so they can successfully achieve their missions. Member of Maryland Nonprofits enjoy reduced rates on professional development opportunities and special events.
- Maryland Governor’s Office on Service and Volunteerism: Funds, promotes, and supports volunteer service efforts that engage all Marylanders to strengthen our communities.
- Maryland Council of Directors of Volunteer Services: An association of Directors and Managers of Volunteers, MCDVS commits to promoting and strengthening the field of volunteer administration and the skills of volunteer management professionals through collaboration, support, education, and leadership development.
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service’s Community Development Project: The Community Development Project provides free legal advice and representation to nonprofit organizations across Maryland that serve low-income communities by building affordable housing, providing job training, drug treatment, and offering other vital human services. The Project matches nonprofits with volunteer lawyers who review contracts, negotiate leases, prepare personnel manuals, answer tax questions, provide advice on complying with regulations and help with other transactional legal needs.
- Community Law Center: A nonprofit law firm, provides legal services to community and nonprofit organizations throughout Maryland to promote stronger nonprofits and more vibrant neighborhoods.
- Catch A Fire: Catchafire matches professionals who want to give their skills with nonprofits and social enterprises that need their help.
- Hands On Network: Hands On Network brings people together to strengthen communities through meaningful volunteer action.
- Idealist.org’s Volunteer Management Resource Center: Designed to support volunteer management professionals with current research, best practices, tools, and ideas.
- Corporation for National & Community Service Resource Center: Provides tools and training for a wide range of volunteer and service programs.
- Volunteering in America: Learn about nation-wide volunteerism trends sponsored by the Corporation for National & Community Service.
- Independent Sector: A coalition of leading nonprofits, foundations, and corporations strengthening nonprofit initiatives, philanthropy, and citizen action.
For more resources, visit our Events page for information on upcoming trainings.