Board Member Referral
Through our Board Leadership Program, Business Volunteers screens and refers business professionals to nonprofit organizations. This program gives nonprofits the opportunity to find effective candidates to serve on their board.
Benefits of Involvement
- Expertise: Nonprofits receive expertise to strengthen current operations and build capacity for the future.
- Resources: Community organizations receive trained professionals who facilitate access to future board members and other business resources.
- Professional Development: Nonprofit staff has opportunities to develop professional skills while learning from business peers.
- Central Maryland location
- Undergo a Board Governance needs assessment and complete an organizational profile
- Meet with Business Volunteers staff to review your governance needs
- Complete an annual update
For more information, contact Jasmine Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-366-6030 x214.