- This event has passed.
Business Impact Summit: Community Engagement for Growth
November 8 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm$75.00
Join business leaders at the unique event where you will discover the power of community engagement to accelerate growth, improve culture and drive real impact. The Business Impact Summit will include:
- Inspirational speakers
- Valuable connections
- Tangible tools and take-aways
- New ideas and approaches
November 8th Business Impact Summit – Agenda
- Opening Keynote: Doug Becker, Chairman & CEO of Laureate Education Inc., the world’s leading network of higher education institutions
- Breakouts: Attend 2 Sessions of your choice:
- Engagement & Retention: Find out how strategic volunteerism can improve employee morale, engagement and the community
- Skills & Leadership Development: Learn how key staff can gain applicable business skills through board service.
- Brand & Reputation: Discover how to connect your community reputation to brand investments
- Partnership & Networks: Uncover creative methods for developing new and valuable networks through intentional community partnerships.
- Closing Keynote: Carolyn Berkowitz, former president of the Capital One Foundation, on developing an “award winning” community investment strategy.