Business Volunteers provides consulting services to help businesses define and execute community involvement strategies that ensure maximum impact for the company, its employees and the community. Our tangible resources include the execution of an employee engagement interest survey as well as the creation of an annual community involvement plan.
A Business Volunteers partnership helps strengthen the nonprofit community while providing beneficial services to businesses, including:
- Consulting to help companies develop or enhance their community involvement plan
- Training and referring executives and professionals to nonprofit Boards of Directors through our Board Leadership Program
- Involving employees at all levels in volunteer opportunities that meet individual interests, encourage professional development, and build employee morale and teamwork
- Matching businesses to provide long-term support to a specific Baltimore City Public School through our School Business Partnership Program
- Attending quarterly business roundtables.
Let Business Volunteers help you create a customized partnership plan for your business. Complete our online contact form, or contact Tim Foley at 410-366-6030 x 219.