GIVE is a nine month fellowship offered through Business Volunteers Maryland that prepares rising leaders in Baltimore for civic engagement and community leadership. Join over 125 companies in Baltimore who have committed to community engagement through sponsoring GIVE classmates.
Nominate a rising leader today for GIVE! Fill out our nomination form here.
GIVE classmates receive a wealth of knowledge and experiences that will support their professional growth and leadership skills such as:
- Networking opportunities with 40 GIVE classmates, over 280 GIVE Alumni, and other community & business leaders.
- Hands-on experiences working with a Baltimore nonprofit on a Leadership Action Project as a part of the team of classmates
- Increased awareness of key issues facing the communities in the greater Baltimore region
- Enhanced leadership skills developed through a series of monthly workshops and trainings with guest speakers and panelists from the nonprofit and business world.
- A transformative experience that will inspire them to take on a greater role in their community.
Learn more about GIVE today!
Applications for the 2018 GIVE class open on October 1, 2017. For more detailed information about GIVE, visit our GIVE page here.
For questions, please contact Alissa Ganser, Director, External Relations and Programs, at email@example.com or 410-366-6030 x206
“Through our partnership with Business Volunteers Maryland board leadership and GIVE programs we have been able to develop and engage our people and make a significant difference in the community.”
Mary Susan Donhauser, PHR
Director of Human Resources
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Johns Hopkins Health System
Kramon & Graham
Mercy Medical Center
Stanley Black & Decker
T. Rowe Price
The Daily Record
UMBC Training Centers