GIVE is a nine month civic leadership program, offered through Business Volunteers Maryland, designed to give young professionals the knowledge and resources to make a difference in the Baltimore community. The GIVE network has over 250 professionals who developed their skills and are making a positive impact on the community.
GIVE classmates receive a wealth of knowledge and experiences that will support their professional growth and leadership skills such as:
- Networking opportunities with 40 GIVE classmates, over 250 GIVE Alumni, and other community & business leaders.
- Hands-on experiences working with a Baltimore non¬profit on a Leadership Action Project as a part of the team of classmates
- Increased awareness of key issues facing the communities in the greater Baltimore region
- Enhanced leadership skills developed through a series of monthly workshops and trainings with guest speakers and panelists from the nonprofit and business world.
- A transformative experience that will inspire them to take on a greater role in their community.
Learn more about GIVE today!
Applications for the 2018 GIVE class open in September 2017.
Contact Jen Milam, Corporate & Civic Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-366-6030 x203
“Through our partnership with Business Volunteers Maryland board leadership and GIVE programs we have been able to develop and engage our people and make a significant difference in the community.”
Mary Susan Donhauser, PHR
Director of Human Resources
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Johns Hopkins Health System
Kramon & Graham
Mercy Medical Center
Stanley Black & Decker
T. Rowe Price
The Daily Record
UMBC Training Centers